THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

when i look at u babes,,

Tomorrow is gonna be the day that we'll remember for the whole life. The day that decide the path of our life, the next path we gonna go through. Whether it's the way that we want or we never think we will step to it. Yang menentukan kita, siapa kita for the next 10 years. Adakah kita akan capai apa yang kita nak. Or revenge yang kita nak balas melalui kejayaan kita dalam SPM. Aku tak tawu nak describe macam mana sebenarnya my feeling, after lalui hari esok adakah aku masih mampu untuk mengadah langit atau aku aku tersungkur dan tunduk ke bumi kerana tidak mampu lagi melihat mereka yang berada di atasku. Dan sekarang ni pun aku masih keliru, seribu satu macam perasaan yang berselirat.



To all 3G members, i do love you. Thanks for being my buddies, u guys not just a friend to me. But u are my family. Seriously and indeed.



Promise me walau apa pun yang berlaku, siapa pun kita selepas ni ingatlah kita pernah bersama. Walau kita bukan lagi kita yang hari ini kenanglah hari- hari sebelum kita mengecapi hari ini. This song i dedicated to 3G member. When i look at U.




Everybody need inspiration, every need a song. Beautiful melody when the night's so long. Cause there is no guarantee that this life is easy. When my world is falling apart, when there's no light to break up the dark, that's when i look at u.



When the waves are flooding the shore, and i can't find my way home anymore that's when i look u. When i look at u, i see forgiveness i see the truth. U love me for who i am. Like the stars hold the moon. Like there where they belong and i know I'm not alone.



U appear just like a dream to me, just like kaleidoscope colors that cover me, all i need every breathe that i breath. Don't u know you're beautiful. U appear just like a dream to me,, no fake.






0 comments: