THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 20, 2009

WE DID IT!

Salam =)
Hey guys!

Believe it or not, we finally have our very own blog! I am so excited, I don't even know what to story about. And I'm kinda speechless!

Hey, do you love the layout? I tried my best to search for something cheerful and full of happiness. Then it came acrossed my mind about RAINBOW. I believe every of us loves rainbow. I can imagine how we react each time we see rainbow on the sky. Everybody is overjoying the moment. Isn't it?

Well, I chose rainbow because it has 7 colours. And us, we're 7 too! Btw, the colour of rainbow is light and a bit childish. I just want every of us to always remind of our sweet moments altogether, in laughs or even in tears. Being close to each other, sharing love and pain.

I'm really sorry I can't upload any picture yet. I need some time to edit, and I will publish it one day.

Hey, you guys are welcomed to express anything here, this blog is belong to us! Eventhough we're no more in a place, we still have our heart here =)

Feel free to enjoy our friendship. I love you guys. Til then,daa~

Love,zaty.

0 comments: